What are the Benefits of a Mimos Baby Pillow?
The Mimos Baby Pillow has a wide range of benefits thanks to careful design and testing. You can sleep soundly knowing your baby is comfortable with a Mimos Baby Pillow.
- It is of great help in the prevention and correction of plagiocephaly/brachycephaly.
- Medical Class 1 Approved Baby Pillow: CE Certification Class 1 Medical Device European Authority Approved
- Pressure reduction of 400% to protect your baby’s soft head from flattening
- Soft and comfortable: The 100% supersoft and flexible 3D spacer fabric is soft and comfortable, helping your baby rest peacefully.
- Easy to clean and dries quickly: Busy parents will love the way this pillow can be cleaned effortlessly.
- Proven to be anti-allergic and ultra-hygienic: Mimos baby pillows are anti-allergic, mite and fungi resistant.
- Oekotex 100 class 1 certified: Mimos pillows are made from 100% Oekotex certified spacer fabric. This means that they are certified as being safe for direct contact with baby skin.
- Stays dry and cool: The pillow is designed to stop the accumulation of moisture and heat so your baby can have a comfortable sleep.
- Compact: Compact and easy to pack for any occasion. Mimos pillows can easily be taken out of the cot and used in the pram, at a friends place or on a changing mat.
- 180 free head and neck movement: Asymmetry in neck muscles is avoided by allowing free head and neck movement while correcting or preventing flat head syndrome.
- Soft and comfortable: Mimos Baby Pillow is 94% air, and made form 100% soft and flexible 3D spacer fabric.
The Mimos Baby Pillow
The new innovative baby pillow combines features that give effective reduction in pressure, with increased comfort and hygiene.
High quality 3D spacer fabric, the new revolutionary textile
The main properties of knitted spacer fabrics are:
- Good distribution of pressure peaks. Millions of microfilaments act as miniatures pressure relieve springs.
- Dispersion of air and moisture. Liquid and air pass through the upper surface and the microfilaments helps to transport liquid away, as well as allowing for the flow of air.
- Easy washable and dryable.
- Recyclable and non-poisonous.